2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband purchased a new wedding ring for me for our anniversary. The ring only came in a size 7, I needed it to be a size 6.

We purchased the Fine Jewelry & watch care plan. We purchased the ring on a Saturday April 7th. We were told The ring would be back ion 2-3 weeks. On April 25th, I called Sears and asked about the status of my ring.

No one could tell me anything! I went to the website, looked up my service repair # and it said that # wasn't valid. So, I called repair center and I was told the ring had never been checked into the repair center. Now, I'm upset!

Then the customer service person tells me they are not allowed to talk to the customers, only Sears employees and disconnects the call. So, I went to Sears, I live close to it, and find out my ring sat at Sears for 2 1/2 weeks before it got picked up.

I was told they pickup Jewelry every Tuesday, well, 3 Tuesdays went by before it was picked up. The Service center is "supposedly "going to expedite my ring through so we will wait and see.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Slow and stupid ; deadly combination ...