Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I'm done shopping at sears. 3 strikes and you are out.

Strike 1: I had to wait 2 hours past the time i was told my oil change would be done. Never told they were short handed or anything. Just left me stewing. And to top it all off on the final receipt at the top where is says time promised to customer it said the time i got it.

not the time it was promised to me so it looked like the car was returned on time. Strike 2: I bought about $400 in tools and a new tool box. It took forever for them to find the toolbox. Finally got it home and put the tools in it only to find it had been tweaked and wouldn't sit flat on all 4 corners so it teetered whenever I was digging for tools in it.

I emptied all the tools and took it back to exchange it. They wouldn't take it back because it was the last toolbox like that they had. Told me it had been on clearance. I offered to give it back and pay full price on a different toolbox but they said no.

Really? Strike 3: Optical. Where I live I'm very limited on where I can buy glasses. It is the end of the year so we have to spend the insurance money or loose it.

I ordered 2 new sets of glasses. They are suppose to be in before Christmas. So I know how busy they can be this time of year and how things slip through cracks and phone calls not get made. I looked online and seen they close at 7pm.

So I drive into town through all the crappy traffic and get there about 10 minutes before they close. Whats this? They are closed already? Its only 6:50!

Oh my what do I see....sign says they close at 6pm. So I drove all the way to town for no reason and now I have to fight traffic all the way home again and for nothing. Yes I could have called but still the website SHOULD be correct as much as people use it to get information they need about the store!! If I could cancel my order on my glasses and stop the payment on them I would!!!

I will not shop at sears ever again. Its no wonder they are struggling to stay open.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Website.

Reason of review: my time.

I didn't like: Done shopping at sears 3 strikes and you are out.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments