With Company response

So the customer service freaking sucks. I got my legging a large the packing said large but the product was really a small.The people are from another country and don't care about customer service.

I called In 3 times about my purchase. The first time the lady took all my card info and I never received my confirmation. The second time the lady was very rude and told me to give my product to someone who could wear the them.

Omg I hate sears and will never order anything offline again. And sears need to fix their customer service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2013.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #747299

Do these Sears employees actually MONITOR this website?

Amazing.......not in a good way. Just like BIG BROTHER.

to Al Manassas, Virginia, United States #749341

Wouldn't you monitor a website where your customers complained about your service? Either to improve, or to get them to shut up?

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous456604,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the difficulties you have experienced you’re your recent online order. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be not receiving the correct size of leggings that you ordered. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous456604), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.