Morgantown, West Virginia
2.6

On Sept. 14th of 2018 I purchased a dishwasher from Sears. It was supposed to be delivered Oct. 3rd. At 10AM on Octer 2nd i received a phone call stating that there would be a delay in delivery and the new date would be the 10th.

This is unacceptable. I had to take a day off work for the original delivery date and now I have to take another. This is going to cost me over $1000 in lost wages.

When I called to complain they just kept transferring me and basically said tuff crap get over it.

I'll never but from Sears or it's affiliates ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

AeternumVale

I relate and completely understand where you are coming from. The phone systems are third party and are not accelerated to escalation.

Contact your home states AG. the FTC and email NACA, (National Association of Consumer Advocates) to help you get through. I posted several dialogues and email offerings to politely and rightfully demand information regarding your purchase.

It is entitled Sears - The Oatmeal Hit the Fan and is at the very bottom of thus post. Please let us know how it went for you.