Sears - Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
Update added by user Jun 14, 2015
I have posted a review on Sears Facebook page.They replied right away to find out what happened.
I explained the situation and asked to help me resolve it. here is what they relied: "Although cosmetic rust is not covered under warranty, it is possible to clean the surface and protect it further. We often share this link with our members who own stainless steel GE appliances, as it does a wonderful job at explaining the surface and how to best care for it: http://www.geappliances.com/search/google/infobase/10031071.htm
If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know!"
So if you are buying Sears appliances get ready to scrub your stainless steel appliances after a months of use. Also do not understand why are they offering instructions from GE appliances.
Very disappointing! However, lesson learned.
Quite expensive lesson, if you ask me.So whoever is going to buy Sears appliances get ready to entertain yourself with cleaning your appliances since Sears uses cheap materials that rust after a month of use.
Original review posted by user May 15, 2015
This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front doors began to rust. Please check pictures. This was the first time we purchased Kenmore and the last time. The warranty that they provide comers nothing, and I mean NOTHING. I do not think that stainless steel should rust after 3 months of use. I may be wrong. But when you pay almost a $1000, you expect this item to last at least a year. This fridge was never wet, there was nothing that can cause the rust. It is just the material they used.
In case if you do decide to buy it, do not even dream of getting any customer support or help in getting a replacement. The manufacturer's warranty does not cover rust. We tried to clean as best as we could, but nothing really helped.
Again, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It is not worth it. Do your research, by some other brand, BUT NOT KENMORE. They should be ashamed of the product they sell to people.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kenmore Side By Side Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent. Add said available and ready for shipping. False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "This notice is posted at our local club and it says it is corporate policy. If you abide by it then you are not allowed to open the door..."
- "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."