When our kitchen was remodeled 4 1/2 years ago we bought all our appliances at Sears.They worked fine until recently when our "Elite" microwave stopped microwaving but the clock, timer, light, and lighted panel still functioned.

Just no way to cook or heat anything. After research we concluded it was an issue with the push button door opener not having proper connection. So we get online and find the drop off locations for Sears, take time to drive the microwave there only to be told that the drop off is at another location 14 miles away. We go there.

Now we are told there are no more drop off for repair locations only home service and it would cost a non- refundable $100 whether they fixed it or not. The microwave only cost $200 to begin with. So we buy another microwave and believe me it is not as nice as our other one and it is not compatible with our existing trim kit. There's another $100 we have to spend.

This microwave is lighter and appears flimsy compared to our old one. I am unhappy with this whole experience and will never shop Sears again. No quality or dependability. I'm not rich, I need to know I can count on what I buy for more than 4 years.

My old microwave from Montgomery Ward STILL WORKS AFTER 25+ years!!!!

Bet you it wasn't made in China.Shame on Sears.

Review about: Kenmore Microwave.

Reason of review: Bad quality.