I am now on my second vacuum suction motor failure of the second of the same Kenmore model. I was told by SearsPartsDirest that it is a motor failure and nothing else.

(I have a pdf copy of the chat with the ***.) He elaborated that they have had so many of this failure that they have changed motor manufacturers. So, at his insistence I ordered a new motor on the evening of Dec 30th. Today, I was able to access the existing motor, and jump started it electrically. It ran.

So, I called the SearsPartsDirect contact number.. I cannot begin to tell you how UN-helpful they were... Long conversation and story.... but they "have their policy", which will result in a nightmare getting a refund.

On top of that, the original *** I placed the order with put lied about where it could be returned if I needed to.. So, Sears has "its policy" and is losing my for a customer forever. It's no wonder these large businesses are going down the tubes.

They are run by people who stand on chicken *** policy instead of keeping a customer. They should have a department called "Customer Dis-service" for us to call and save some dialog by stating out right that customers are dirt and not essential to their business..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kenmore canister vacuum cleaner. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore canister vacuum cleaner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments