I am now on my second vacuum suction motor failure of the second of the same Kenmore model. I was told by SearsPartsDirest that it is a motor failure and nothing else.

(I have a pdf copy of the chat with the ***.) He elaborated that they have had so many of this failure that they have changed motor manufacturers. So, at his insistence I ordered a new motor on the evening of Dec 30th. Today, I was able to access the existing motor, and jump started it electrically. It ran.

So, I called the SearsPartsDirect contact number.. I cannot begin to tell you how UN-helpful they were... Long conversation and story.... but they "have their policy", which will result in a nightmare getting a refund.

On top of that, the original *** I placed the order with put lied about where it could be returned if I needed to.. So, Sears has "its policy" and is losing my for a customer forever. It's no wonder these large businesses are going down the tubes.

They are run by people who stand on chicken *** policy instead of keeping a customer. They should have a department called "Customer Dis-service" for us to call and save some dialog by stating out right that customers are dirt and not essential to their business..

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2016.

Comments