With Company response Not resolved

We also have a Kenmore dishwasher that is only 3 years old.The buttons have begun to lift and fall off.

I was also told I would need to replace the control panel which is $100.00 for the part alone. We take very good care of our appliances. I ventured out with our dishwasher purchase to give our local Sears store the business. Never again!

I have had no issues with my Frigidaire appliances from Lowes that are going on 9 years old. Both my husband and I come from families in the construction, contracting and electrical fields.

We have shared our frustrations with the hope that others will not have to deal with these types of issues by taking their business elsewhere.Beware of Sears and the fact they won't take responsibility for a faulty product.

Comments

Athens, Ontario, Canada #926031

Thank you.All of the buttons have fallen off my dishwasher, and are cracking on my Kenmore washer.

I have glued them back on several times but it does not help.Never again will a Kenmore product be in my house!

I am having the same problem with my stainless steel Kenmore Elite dishwasher buttons falling off. The pots and pans button that we rarely use started falling off when the dishwasher was 2 years old. Now the heated dry button falling off and the turbo zone button has just started lifting off. I glued the pots and pans button back on with superglue, I plan to to the same with the other two. I am disappointed that Sears has not offered to provide free or discounted replacement panels on what appears to be a defect in design. Will post to other web sites to warn others. If Sears takes care of my problem then I will also post to that info as well as I want to be fair to Sears.

Email: achazen@gmail.com

Purchase Date: 1/10/2009

Model: 665.13113K701

Serial #: FY0314271

PG/Store: 02509

Reg #: 022

Any Product Item #: 22 13113

Tran #: 7613

Receipt Total: 2792.50 <== Purchased Elite Dishwasher, Elite Stove, and Elite Microwave

Submission Type: POS

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Nbusam,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve been having with your dishwasher buttons lifting and falling off. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into this further and provide you any necessary assistance in getting this issue resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Nbusam), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.