Layout of Store

I just spent half of the day with Sears. After coming home Saturday night and finding a puddle of water around my Refrigerator which I bought 5 months ago.

Sears technician came yesterday to try and fix the refrigerator and he basically told me that they are going to have to replace the compressor, the motherboard, some valve

And oh by the way he will have to inject some type of dye to figure out if the freon is leaking. Instead of replacing the lemon of a refrigerator they sold to me 5 months ago. The supervisor told me that they have to follow protocol and try and fix it. Grrrrrrrhhhh Think outside to the box Mrs.

Supervisor!!!! Would you want a refrigerator if you new all this stuff have to be replaced. The technician said he doesn't know if it's fixable!!! And on top of that technician won't be back to fix my frig until March 8th.

And if they can't fix it.

I have to wait another 24 to 72 hrs. Process replacement!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. schmidt_24 stated that there is a room for improvement of sales clerks attitudes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3146. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments