2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

This product came with a two year repair/replacement warranty. After loving the product for 13 months it stopped heating and the crap began.

After 14 contacts either on line, or on the phone and about 4.5 hours of being on hold, I finally gave up. I called 9 different numbers and no one, including those at the local store, would/could help. First, they sent me to "Extended" warranty people only to be refused because it was still under the original one... after expressing to everyone there after I do NOT need or want the Extended people as they refuse (and rightfully so) to help, then came the endless put on holds.

Several times I sat for 45 minutes waiting for someone to "get back to me." I have gotten e-mails from Hazel, Michelle, and another with each one appearing to not understand my simple question, "Where do I send this to get repaired?" Michelle, like the others, saying how much they are concerned with Sears "Members" frustrations didn't even respond to anything in my e-mail, but rather rambled on about not seeing anything on my "Merchandise List" whatever that means. I never gave anyone a Sears card # or anything like that. I am not in any memeber's club with Sears, nor do I have and credit cards with them... so I have no idea what she was talking about, BUT....

she did refer BACK TO THE BEGINNING of the nonsense by suggesting I contact the warranty dept. at Sears and thanking me for contacting them! I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from SEARS again. At one time I was sad to see Sears having troubles as a retailer, but I am happy they are dying!!!!

With CS like this who in their right mind would buy anything from them again?

NOT ME!!! Gooooooooo Amazon!!!

I didn't like: It sucked.

Comments