With Company response

$2000.00 fridge 4 yrs old quit working , called sears service dept 12 days was the next available app , not good when it's 90 degrees outside , spent over $4000.00 on new appliances there when remodled kitchen and this is the kind of service you get , I will not buy from Sears anymore , so had another guy come to fix it and said that one of the lines was broke on the condensor , said it was just detearated , I said it's only 4 years old and he said i know thay don't build anything like the use to , I thought Kenmore was suppose to be top of line stuff , quess I was wrong , why to thay name the Elite .?????

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous430816,

We apologize for failing to meet your expectations with your refrigerator repair. We truly understand the inconvenience this situation has caused you. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer some assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous430816) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.