With Company response

My wife and I built our house about 5 years ago. We wanted to have good appliances and went to our local sears store.

We bought a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, range hood and a microwave all under the Kenmore Elite name. We have had problems with all but the range hood. The fridge was so bad I had to get it replaced. I called the customer service and was passed around for more than 1 1/2 hours the first time and at least 1 hour the second time.

I have was told that I would have a response to my complaint within 24 hours and that was 4 days ago. I then called the executive offices and was told again that I would have a response within 24 hours and guess what no response. I am ready to put these appliances alongside the road I live on with a BIG sign stating you are crazy if you buy from sears and I call me and I would be happy to tell you my story.

I love the sears tools but the appliances are *** and the customer service is worse than ***. I would love to give these appliances back to SEARS and get something that will last longer than the warranty.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re sorry to hear about the type of customer service rendered and the expectations given to you in reference to being contacted. We’d like to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous382313), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Edwin C.