With Company response

I was sold an inferior product. When I call for them to fix it I was literally told it was my problem and that the washer technically works just fine.

The only problem is that the washer is suppose to clean clothes and not leave them mildewed. It is not pleasant to get up to take a shower every morning to dry off with a mildewed towel. Do not buy this product! Sears customer service is not helpful, they are a joke.

They read off a script and keep saying I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do.. Here's another number for you to call.

I will never buy from sears again.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Aug 05, 2013.

Comments

I am very disappointed at sears Kenmore front loading washer. I purchased a Kenmore elite front loading washer and it is only 18 months old and I have been having problems with it.

My husband was on the phone all day today and got nowhere. It keeps leaking water and they replaced the rubber seal and the repair man just ordered another seal today. It also is flashing codes and when they come up I can't use the washer. We have always had Kenmore appliances and have always been good up until now.

Since they are no longer made by Kenmore they are junk. I will never buy a Kenmore appliance again since they don't want to replace my washer, due to the serviced agreement. I guess they want the agreement to run out and then I have to pay to have it fixed.

We have been dealing with Sears for over 30 years and if this is the kind of service we are going to get, well guess what, no more dealing with sears.

Some washing machines you have to leave the door open when not using to prevent mold build up but after washing a load that should be gone especially a bleached load. Sounds like a spin/dry cycle might not be working right along with a drain/discharge problem.

Keep after them. Report that model and Sears to the Better Business Bureau.

Good Luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We truly apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your washer. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. We can truly understand how important it is to have your washer working properly. Even more, we can see how frustrating it is to receive the level of customer service you have received when you contacted us. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous436332) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.