This $2500 plus "top of the line" fridge the sales guy talked me into buying 19 months ago just *** out. Called the customer service department and it was "offshore".

Marco the Manager id 914291 said there is nothing he could do so I am now buying a new fridge. I will never buy anything from sears again. Good luck trying to complain on their site, it locked me out during the process. I have purchased over $5000 dollars of new appliances from Sears since buying this home in May of 2015.

In the grand scheme of Sears I know that my purchases don't mean much; but I will never buy anything from them again. In 49 years I have never had this happen with a refrigerator.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore 74023 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same thing here. $3,700 Kenmore Elite refrigerator (2015-2016 model) failed.

A restriction in the refrigerant circuit caused the compressor to fail. They have no tech support or anyone to explain the issue to. They sent out 2 Sears technicians to troubleshoot. These guys were not very smart...

they're the typical "parts changer" type.... instead of actually finding the problem. Plus they wanted to charge me $500 to replace parts that are brand new. So there went $100 for nothing...

Sears is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Poor customer service, overseas.... I would prefer talking to a robot.... just as useful...

Ignorant So-called technicians that just charge folks a lot of money, for nothing. DO NOT BUY SEARS PRODUCTS EVER AGAIN.

I bought a Kenmore Model 795.74029.411, which is only two years old. Have had to unplug it 15 times in the last 4 weeks to get the front to light up so I can get Ice, and water from it, and now the upper part will only come down to 50 degrees, and had to buy a small fridge so I could have something to drink and eat out of.

I have made a big mistake in buying this piece of junk. Sears should not be able to sell Kenmore made by LG, and assemble in Korea.