This $2500 plus "top of the line" fridge the sales guy talked me into buying 19 months ago just crapped out.Called the customer service department and it was "offshore".

Marco the Manager id 914291 said there is nothing he could do so I am now buying a new fridge. I will never buy anything from sears again. Good luck trying to complain on their site, it locked me out during the process. I have purchased over $5000 dollars of new appliances from Sears since buying this home in May of 2015.

In the grand scheme of Sears I know that my purchases don't mean much; but I will never buy anything from them again.In 49 years I have never had this happen with a refrigerator.

Review about: Kenmore 74023 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I bought a Kenmore Model 795.74029.411, which is only two years old.Have had to unplug it 15 times in the last 4 weeks to get the front to light up so I can get Ice, and water from it, and now the upper part will only come down to 50 degrees, and had to buy a small fridge so I could have something to drink and eat out of.

I have made a big mistake in buying this piece of junk.Sears should not be able to sell Kenmore made by LG, and assemble in Korea.