With Company response Not resolved

I bought a freezer from a military exchange in Virginia about two years ago. After about 6 months, it stop cooling and i called and had a service tech come out and he changed out the filter for freon, checked the charge and it was good.

This was under warranty. 7 months later the same thing happened, called sears service, they sent a technician out, and he said that the compressor was bad. He called Kenmore, and they said it wasnt under warrenty anymore, so now im stuck with a freezer that doesnt work.

This is how Kenmore does business, even to our military personnel. I will never buy a Kenmore product ever again.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2011.

Comments

So it took over 2 months for them to finally fix the problem? Great customer service. How much food did you lose?

Just wanted to say Thanks to this web site and Stephanie at Sears for resolving this problem with my freezer. It has been fixed and is running great all for less than $100.00 Thanks Again

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear C24IaHawks1:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please send an email to smsupport@searshc.com with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (C24IaHawks1) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.