Westerose, Alberta

the appliances I have listed above (fridge, stove, microwave)were bought in July 2011, and in just over 5 years I now am waiting for the repairman to replace the internal gas tube to ovens, my fridge which has the ice maker and cold water has been leaking and freezing in bottom of fridge and this evening I was going to use my convention oven on microwave because my gas oven needs repairing and when I set the controls and hit start the control panel keeps flashing F-5 - which apparently means this is also in need of repair . These appliances are not cheap in price but in quality they are shameful - junk.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore 59679553010 refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments