Lodi, Wisconsin
With Company response

When we got the fridge our food was going bad. Temp on outside of fridge said 38. Finally went bought a thermometer and put it in the fridge, reads out at 55. Had 4 repairmen, several missed appointments. Fridge still doesn't work 4 months after buying it. If this is the top of the line fridge I hate to see how their lower level fridges work.

Today had mother board replaced. Didn't help. Earlier replaced a fan, didn't work. Skipped work two different days and repairman didn't show. Worst service for a new product that I have ever encountered. Just a complete piece of ***.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #769529

RECENTLY purchased????.are YOU kidding me?That is four months without a fridge.

How would YOU like to pay out big bucks for a top of the one fridge only to be out all that money and time. What do you EXPECT her to do now......Wait another four months for a resolution?

What you are doing to customers is hurtful and should be illegal.You are taking money and not providing a working item for that money.

How do you sleep at night knowing that?

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous415222,

We are truly sorry to hear that the refrigerator you recently purchased has not been operating to your expectations and for the troubles with repair. We know that it is very important to have a properly functioning refrigerator in your home. We would be more than happy to see how we can address this matter for you. My name Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares team. To receive further assistance, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (anonymous41522), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Again, we’re sorry for the dilemma you’ve encountered regarding your water heater and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.