Yoakum, Texas

We were building a new home.I purchased a large refrigerator and a Kenmore pro double oven about a year prior to having them delivered.

Once we were ready, they were delivered and installed. From day one the oven thermometers were off by approximately 25 degrees. At the time I was busy with other things, getting moved in. I purchased extra thermometers to hang in the oven till I could adjust them.

When we had time to work on them, we discovered there were many complaints about the same problem. The oven has to be pulled from the cabinet to repair (or replace) the defective thermometers. I find there are no recalls and because I didn't pursue the problem more promptly, Sears won't stand behind the product.

I highly recommend if you purchase one of these ovens, install and use it immediately or you will have to deal with this issue as I am.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments