1.5

Do not buy appliances from Sears.I bought a line of Kenmore appliances last December.

The refrigerator broke last week. After telling me I had to wait until October for a service tech to come out, they finally sent one out today. He told me that my 'fridge is a piece of #### and to sell it' and that the part wouldn't be available until October 7th. After calling customer service they told me they can't do anything and that I would have to wait 3 weeks for the part.

I'm currently spending a month without a fridge that I just purchased 9 months ago. So far I've spent over $300 in wasted food and restaurants and that amount will continue to grow.

Also, there are tons of reviews for this fridge with the SAME PROBLEM (hence the backordered part).Worst purchase I've ever made and terrible company to deal with.

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality, poor customer service, defective" of kenmore 70423 counter-depth french door refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Sears to "a replacement of a different model or full refund".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, product quality and lack of ownership for products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments