4601 Glenwood Ave #1, Raleigh, NC 27612, USA

My Sears Kenmore refrigerator is less than 5 years old and developed *** on the back wall, leaking water and ice. Sears technician informed this is non repairable defect, after charging me $99.00 for a service call. After several frustrating phone contacts and emails, Sears offered 10% discount for my next refrigerator purchase. Why would I buy another bad product. If I buy a $1500 refrigerator, they are offering me $150

Customer service representatives were very difficult to understand and rude. One person just hung up on me.

Please be aware Sears is not standing behind their products, although this was manufacturing defect using bad/substandard material, Sears did not assume any responsibility.

Please learn from my experience. I cannot afford a new refrigerator every 5 years

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Pros: Back when they knew how to take care of their customers.

Sears Cons: Quality of merchandise and customer service, No one knew what they were supposed to do about my problem.

Comments