I purchased a stainless French door refrigerator from Sears 3 years ago. I called Sears because I needed the unit serviced and wanted a name I could depend on.

First mistake. The unit went out in August of 2014 and it is now May of 2015 and the freezer is still out. Sears and /or their contractor (town and country) have replaced both circuit boards and replaced the compressor 4 times. We have had at least 9 service techs out and the last compressor lasted 1 hour, the one installed tonight lasted 2 hours.

Sears, what happened to the iconic name that stood for dependability?

You have obviously spent more money on repairs than the unit is worth, now step up and replace the unit as a gesture of good customer service. The warranty said they would replace it if they could not fix it, this is a blatant lie.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments