With Company response Not resolved

I purchased an entire house full of Kenmore Elite appliances in November 2011 and took delivery in March of 2012 (built a new home). In September 2012, the glass top stove and refrigerator failed.

When I called Sears to schedule service and/or replacement of the refrigerator I was informed that they would put me on a waiting list for service. In the mean time, all my freezer contents went to waste. Five pho e calls later and multiple days later, I finally got to someone at the corporate office who listened and agreed to replace the refrigerator. With refrigerator replaced 8 days later life is normal.

Now April 22, 2013 the refrigerator is dead again.....Sears says it will put me on a list again however, they claim my warranty is for the original refrigerator only and not the replacement!!! My frustration level is through the ceiling. Thirteen months and two refrigerators later, I still have a warm refrigerator and no resolution. No one at Sears will do the right thing or even listen..

Anyone with any suggestions or knowledge would be appreciated. I will never purchase another appliance from Sears or will I recommend them to anyone.

This level of customer service is unacceptable and should not be tolerated... What is my recourse???CraigCfisher@pa.Metrocast.net

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear cfisher,

Hello, my name is Trent and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry to hear your issue have yet to be resolved. We understand how important a working refrigerator is to a household. I will ensure your case manager receives your message and will also request they contact you with an update. We appreciate your continued patience.

Trent A.