Sear sold me a Kenmore refrigerator that over heats. I start complaining and reaching for assistance 8 days after delivery.

After being bounce around, followed by playing phone tag with a store supervisor, my 30 day return window of opportunity expired. I was told because i failed to speak to a live person. Never mind the fact I have voice mail messages confirming I made attempts to reach a manager. I even visited the store to speak with a manager to no avail.

The supervisor stating she had messages dating back to April 16 and we were missing each other by phone. To add insult a repair person came out measuring the temperature of the panel at 130°. I told to wait an addition we for parts because a new product was out of the question. again the appliance won't be replaced, be cause I might have lifted the refrigerator and caused damages the fan underneath the refrig.

This product was delievered I'm a woman not the Hulk.

Sears you are a crook! Shame on you!

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1331990

Cal the bbb and news media. Return it and shop elsewhere sears is going under there service stinks and you will get screwed in the end.

I heard amazon and jet are offering appliances now. Rochester NY