Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a Kenmore refrigerator in August 2015 and it does not work! I have had over 5 repairmen come to my home I the past 2 months and they just keep ordering parts and coming back. I have been with my refrigerator for 2 months and do you think Sears cares???? NO!!!!!!!

I have spoken with sooooo many Sears representatives and not even one can speak to me with honestly not demonstrate and sympathy and/or emotions to the fact that I have two small children and no refrigerator. I explain to all Sears representatives that I talk to, to have the refrigerator replaced since it is wishing manufactures warranty and all I get are ridiculous emails or statements stating I can't return the refrigerator since its past 30 days, you're kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Sears is the ultimate work company to purchase anything.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kenmore refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments