I have been without my washer for 6 weeks now. I bought the extened warranty for the washer.

Good until 2009. Between the repair man breaking my washer and parts showing up broken. I have complained to their customer care service and there is no customer service. We run our own construction company use to refer our customers to Sears all the time and now they will not even get my customers business.

I am very dissapointed with their way of run a business and you know what, they don't care how you feel. As long as they still making money off of others why should they care about the ones they took advantage of. I have a family of 5 and we finally said forget about waiting on Sears to fix our washer. We had to go out and buy a new one.

We didn't go to Sears!!!! Still waiting on Sears to fix our old washer. Came out on Dec 16th to look at the washer and will be here Jan 22nd to fix it. How is that for customer service.

If I ran my business that way I would be Bankrupt.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

please dontstop spending your money with sears ill be out a job i do the best i can to help the cust :cry