I bought a high end Kenmore washer and dryer from Sears in Modesto, CA and have had nothing but problems with it and the customer service I received over the phone; both from the customer service agent(s) and floor supervisors who put me on hold numerous times for over 15 min. & more than twice was 'accidentally' disconnected me.

I bought a 5.3 washer and it has never even covered the smallest amount of clothes with water-it has damaged over $200.00 in clothes to date; and when I told the cust. svc.

people that they assured me by my calling before the 30-day refund date (I called 10/14 and the 30 days would have been on the 15th) that I had no worries about returning the washer if in fact they were to send a tech out to fix it & I still wasnt satisfied--totally DISHONEST. I want this issue resolved; please contact me....

I liked: We are distressed and upset by deceitful.

I didn't like: Rude customer service people.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2015.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1176549

Nice! Yes, I posted a comment to which I was told it was a great comment, would I like to switch it to a review?

I say sure, but have to agree to the pissed of customer term of services & agreement before I can submit my comment or what "you" ask if I'd like to turn into a review. I read the terms of services & I'm not interested in all that. This was a one time thing (post or comment) and it's only because I feel strongly about poor quality of this. You're right!

It was a great comment or review! It was clever, witty, and completely accurate too! Thanks for allowing me to just keep it as a comment instead of a review. So nice of you to erase it, when I come back from exiting out of reading the terms of services I am forced to read & agree to in order to submit it as a review.

When I come back from reading your terms my whole comment or review is just gone? Well done! I'll come back later and spend another hour rewriting my comment & I will choose to keep it as a comment so others will have the chance to read it. It should be called a LOW-EFFICIENCY NO-WATER washing machine.

I RECOMMEND NO ONE BUY THIS MODEL! SAVE YOUR MONEY & BUY A HOSE & A BOTTLE OF LIQUID SOAP...

YOUR CLOTHES WILL TURN OUT BETTER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME & HOPE THIS HELPS