I bought a high end Kenmore washer and dryer from Sears in Modesto, CA and have had nothing but problems with it and the customer service I received over the phone; both from the customer service agent(s) and floor supervisors who put me on hold numerous times for over 15 min.& more than twice was 'accidentally' disconnected me.

I bought a 5.3 washer and it has never even covered the smallest amount of clothes with water-it has damaged over $200.00 in clothes to date; and when I told the cust. svc.

people that they assured me by my calling before the 30-day refund date (I called 10/14 and the 30 days would have been on the 15th) that I had no worries about returning the washer if in fact they were to send a tech out to fix it & I still wasnt satisfied--totally DISHONEST.I want this issue resolved; please contact me....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. cindyd50 is quite happy with we are distressed and upset by deceitful and stated that there is a room for improvement of rude customer service people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore washer and dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1176549

Nice!Yes, I posted a comment to which I was told it was a great comment, would I like to switch it to a review?

I say sure, but have to agree to the pissed of customer term of services & agreement before I can submit my comment or what "you" ask if I'd like to turn into a review. I read the terms of services & I'm not interested in all that. This was a one time thing (post or comment) and it's only because I feel strongly about poor quality of this. You're right!

It was a great comment or review! It was clever, witty, and completely accurate too! Thanks for allowing me to just keep it as a comment instead of a review. So nice of you to erase it, when I come back from exiting out of reading the terms of services I am forced to read & agree to in order to submit it as a review.

When I come back from reading your terms my whole comment or review is just gone? Well done! I'll come back later and spend another hour rewriting my comment & I will choose to keep it as a comment so others will have the chance to read it. It should be called a LOW-EFFICIENCY NO-WATER washing machine.

I RECOMMEND NO ONE BUY THIS MODEL! SAVE YOUR MONEY & BUY A HOSE & A BOTTLE OF LIQUID SOAP...

YOUR CLOTHES WILL TURN OUT BETTER!THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME & HOPE THIS HELPS