With Company response Not resolved

Today at 12:05 PM

Also left out some names Daniel, Marlo, I think Stephanie, all hung up on me, Bethany, Rebecca promised the reimbursement and replacement washer, Kurt, Gail, Cody, Coletta all in Blue Ribbon office. Cody told me that if I did not accept $40 gift card, then the conversation was mute. cases 1954061, 2007271, 2007306, 2014204.

 Hide message history

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 12:00 PM, BENITA GOGGINS wrote:

I am emailing in regards to a laundry reimbursement that was offered 12/18/2013 regarding our Kenmore washer 21302. It was bought in April 2013. We have had several issues with this washer. We were told on Wednesday Dec 18th that the washer replacement would be delivered Thursday Dec 19th and that within 2-4 hours there would be a delivery confirmation. Neither of two occurred. Also I missed work for two days waiting on the delivery. I had to call in a discover that delivery had not been processed instead of Sears contacting me. The rep I spoke to regarding the $100 reimbursement was Bethany. I know conversations are recorded. Now all of a sudden, today the 28th of Dec. I again call in and am told that since it was only 4 days, there is only a $25 reimbursement that will be offered and only as a courtesy. I explained ok, I had to go to and spend money elsewhere. I have two children in school that needed clean clothing and ended a conversation with your rep Bethany based on what she told me, now I have to take a loss. I spoke with a Coletta today in Blue Ribbon, ext 16, who told me that no matter who I contact I will not be given what Bethany told me, she apologized and stated it did not matter who I contact or call, she is the highest up and that was just that. She also stated she would send a 30 day offer letter regarding the acceptance of the $25 because I refused to accept without speaking with someone regarding misleading information. Also when the initial call was made regarding the washer repair, my 81 yr old father drove to a store after being told to just go in, give the model 21302, credit amount $530.99 and case 1954061 and then being embarrassed that the people at the store knew nothing he was speaking of. Later after the mix up of delivery, repair and all we were only offered a $40 gift card. I am upset about the rep telling me and providing a case number 2007306 for a $100 laundry reimbursement and if again I hadn't call in today regarding the check, I would not have known anything about 4 days/7days etc. I have always been the one to call in after being told one lie after another from each of your reps, just like the emails will come and they never did. But yet you all send a feedback email...really... you won't get a positive one. I will be contacting the office of consumer affairs for appliances or whomever I need to regarding Sears ripping customers off and telling them misleading information and not honoring what you have been told and them getting Oh I'm sorry. This is not a threat so please don't take it as such, I just need to get to the bottom and find out the truth and my rights as a consumer and treated fairly and be given what I have been told. Sorry doesn't cut it, $25 laundry reimbursement and $40 gift card for Sears only does not make me happy after missing work, being told a delivery date, being sent into the store, gas, washing clothes, and mind missing work, Those amount don't even pay my salary, etc. I have spoken to about 8 Sears reps since 12/18/13, disconnected phone calls, no return calls, rude, mute conversations and my father has been a customer since the 80's or 90's. And we have the master protection agreement. I should not have to suffer because your rep did not verify info before telling me the consumer and now it's just oh sorry. Please contact me ASAP, I can be reached at 7707769147 and the account is under home 7709464189 63 old knight rd, Hampton, ga 30228, James Goggins. Thanks Benita Goggins

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Credit Card.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Benitabkg,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset over what has occurred with your washer. We have forwarded your concerns over to your case manager. If you have any questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (benitabkg), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #765308

I have a blue ribbon rep, Coletta and I wish to escalate higher. Thanks for the reply.