I purchased a new washer/dryer from Sears. I specifically asked the "on chat" specialist if the machine had an agitator and she responded in her broken English that it did.

However, when the machine was delivered it did not have an agitator. Nevertheless, I kept the machine -- which was a big mistake. Now when I use bleach it stains my clothes and sheets with white stops. I tried to get the machine fixed but they said "don't use bleach".

They said the problem is me!! That I am splashing the bleach on the clothes.

They said to put bleach in first then clothes, which I did and still the clothes were damaged. When I call to complain that it still occurs -- they hang up on me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore washer and dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1120. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore washer and dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments