Went to the Glendale Sears to purchased an elliptical machine. No salesperson is available to assist me.

I asked the checkout counter person to page somebody. She did this 3 times and I waited for 30 mins. Nobody showed up. Left the store and called the store manager.

I did not get to talked to the store manager but talked to the appliance department manager. The appliance department is next to the fitness department. The manager said that he did not hear the 3 pages the lady did. The store is pretty empty of customer.

I don't know where the salespeople but i know for sure that they did not want to help the customers. If this is how Sears treat their customers then they deserve to have their business fail!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears customer care at Sears was lack of customer service and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments