Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is an understatement. For years I have gone into the store to pay my husbands sears card (since I pay all the bills) we no longer have this card b/c my husband has shredded it (it's no longer needed)Today I realized I was one day late so I ran into the store at Greenwood Park Mall to make a payment.

First, I had to walk to every counter trying to find someone to help me. I couldn't find any "working" employees. I went to the jewelry counter to ask if I could make a payment. The lady (older lady blondish hair) asked me to step down to the cash register.

When I did she said I need your card. I explained I come in every month & have never been asked this before. I'm just making a payment. After 2 minutes arguing w/me & pretty much calling me a liar I ripped up my payment & said I won't be returning to Sears & now both Sears credit card accounts are being closed.

She said there was no way to identify the card #, but it was on the bill. I called Store Manager to file complaint they never returned my call. I used to work for Sears from 1995-2000, my husband worked at Sears from 1993-2001. If we ever treated customers the way they are treated today we wouldn't have kept our jobs long.

Sears has lost it's customer service concern. It's like walking into an empty store good luck finding help.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Complete disregard for customer.

Comments