With Company response Not resolved

I am getting the run around with the delivery company and customer service depts. I made 4 calls today and still do not have any satisfaction. I paid $180 for delivery of my new dryer scheduled for Nov 30th. I have been told it will not be delivered and the delivery dept was very rude and hung up on me.

Full Story:

I called delivery this morning to see when I would be getting my new dryer delivered on Nov 30th per my receipt. I was told that their system said customer would pick up and that I needed to call customer service. I called customer service who said their system said home delivery for Nov 30th and they corrected the problem. I should get a call with the time of delivery between 6 and 8pm tonight.

At 7pm I called delivery and she advised me that their records showed pick up at the store. I explained what happened and she wanted to transfer me again. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said there was nothing she could do and she was transferring me. I asked her to stay on the line with customer service so we could straighten this out and she hung up.

Customer service now tells me shipping on Nov 30 and delivery of 12/7. I should get a call on 12/6. I asked for something in writing and she said wait for 12.6.

I am not happy with this run around and want my dryer delivered as promised 11/30 or as soon as possible not 12/7. Who can help me? Apparently there is no customer service and managers do not care to help pissed customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2012.

Comments

phyllisangello@aol.com
Port Washington, New York, United States #587588

Update: Cancelled sears order and went to PC Richards....had the new dryer in 2 days and price was even better! Thanks PC richards@!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Phyllis,

We are very sorry to learn of the delay you are experiencing with receiving your dryer. I can understand how upsetting it is to be given different information by different people about your delivery. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers so that we may follow up with you to learn the outcome of this and help any way we can.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (phyllisangello@aol.com) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

phyllisangello@aol.com
to Sears Response Port Washington, New York, United States #587590

We cancelled order and went to PC Richards...had a new dryer in 2 days...Customer Service cancelled order within minutes....why couldn't I get a delivery date that fast???