EXTREMELY disappointed in the customer service provided. I had my credit card for 3 years with the company and now they close the account due to inactivity.

I was recently, and explicitly, told via phone call there was no way that would happen when I specifically asked a customer service rep for the company. Now my credit score will be paying for the their miscommunication. They just said "sorry" and that they need to inform their employee.

TERRIBLE customer service in my opinion. They don't care when its your credit being affected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1120992

Not having a Sears credit card doesn't seem to be much of a problem. You don't really shop at Sears, do you?

Most everyone I know hasn't shopped at Sears in years. You won't miss it and the "hit" to your credit score is rather miniscule.

Noelani
to h.kitchener #1121012

Last time I had an account close my credit score dropped 20 points... I don't need it, but I don't need the hit either and when you specifically ask if it will be closed, I expect a knowledgable answer. Whether or not I shop there is irrelevant.