I called sears repair service to have them come out and look at my dishwasher. When it starts up it is vewry noisy.

I called on 2/25/08 to make an appointment. I explained to the rep that I work nights and need to have the serviceman at my home between 8:00am and 12:00pm. I thought the person on the other end said they could have some one at my home on 2/26/08. I thought great, next day service. WRONG! I heard Tuesday but the person (not american born) said Thursday.

Tuesday 2/26/08 came with no phone call to set up a time. So I called the Sears 800 number to see what was going on. This is when I found out my appointment was for THURSDAY(2/28/08), not Tuesday. So again, I explained that the repairman needs to be here between 8-12 because I work nights.

Can you guess what happens next?? Yep, no phone call again. So again, I call Sears 800 number to make a complaint. We set up another appointment for 3/4/08 and again I explained to the person that the repairman needs to be here between 8-12 because I work nights.

Here it is 3/4/08 and (can you see a pattern developing here?) no phone call. So I call again and ask for the complaint department. I get sent to the Nat'l Complaint Dept. Again I explain to the person on the other end that I work nights, and need to have some one here between 8-12. Each time they say we can only give you a time frame of 8:00am-5:00pm.

I guess the world just revolves around 8:00-5:00. Evreything stops dead in its tracks at 5:01pm.

I asked the rep on the other end if I can get my local Maytag repair man to look at my dishwasher and send Sears the bill. The *** dishwasher will be out of warranty before Sears will understand 8-12.

I will neber by Sears again. I hope they drop off the face off the earth.

Comments

Warrensburg, Missouri, United States #4667

THEY DID THE SAME TO ME .I HADTO TAKE TIME OFF ,JUST FIR SEARS TO CANCEL AT THE LASTED MINUTE.NOT ONCE BUT TWICE .WHEN THEY FINALLY CAME THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULDN,T COVER IT.I HAVE THE MASTER PRUTION PLAN . :( :( :( :(