I purchased a lawn mower from sears on Saturday August 23, 2014 and after removing it from the box and finishing the assembly I decided to try out my new product.It started immediately, ran great but I could not control the E Z speed handle (this lets you choose your own speed) .

So I gave this some thought for a day or two and decided to return the mower. I put it in the back (Monday August 25, 2014) of my truck, gathered up all the manual's, and other items that came with the mower and off to the Sears Store I went. I had read the reviews about Sears return policy on line Monday and was very much concerned about how I would be received and I was ready for a battle. WELL I MUST SAY THE YOUNG LADY THAT WAITED ON ME COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY NICER AND THE ENTIRE DEAL WENT INCREDIABLY SMOOTH.

Very professional, new exactly how to handle the return, and I was home in no time at all. I have never had any problems with SEARS at all and I was very happy with my experiance. The negative comments put on the internet by unhappy consumers??

I wonder how many other stores they are not happy with??Maybe it is them and not the store!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments