Wayland, Massachusetts
With Company response Not resolved

I bought a lawnmower 5/3/14 model 917.370415.In Natick Ma.

Store .Could not restart mower after running it.Went back to Sears to return it. I was asked if I put fresh oil in it.I put the oil in that came in the box. It must have been fresh. Which has nothing to do with starting a lawnmower after running it.

Called Sears and they said swap out the lawnmower. Did it. New mower did the same exact thing. When it is hot it will not restart.

Called Sears again in Natick,Ma. Talked to Brett and he asked if I had fresh oil in it.Again, this has nothing to do with starting the mower. I called Briggs and Stratton they said it was a choke problem . I'm am tried bringing this lawnmower back and fourth to Sears.

You people should be bringing me a new mower to my house!! I'm have a bad hip and is differ cult for me. Where is your customer service???

You people should be ashamed of yourselves...Customer service is the foremost experience you like to give your patrons.As far as I'm concerned you failed!!!!!!Please contact me at 1-508-653-9231 or s123y@aol.com Phillip Martino

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Phil, we will have a member from our team reach out to you about this issue. In the meantime, if you would like to check the status of your case, please email searsservice@searshc.com with your full name, address and phone number.