Verified Reviewer

1.5

I am very angry with Sears! I used to have confidence with the company.

No more. I had a refrigerator on layaway for two months. Payment was not Kate. Drove 25 miles to the store to make my final payment, (paying off the layaway one month early) and I was told it was cancelled!

The Store couldn’t help because they have nothing to do with layaway apparently. Customer service was absolutely no help. All I knew is that they said THEY canceled my layaway because the item ran out of stock! Nobody called me ahead of time and offered any resolution to the problem, they just canceled my way away and did not even tell me.

Meanwhile, I have food slowly rotting the refrigerator that’s barely working at home. I could not wait 3 to 5 days for the refund. I took money that I shouldn’t and didn’t really have them pay for the refrigerator full, hoping I will get my refund as soon as possible. Tomorrow will be day number five and i I could not wait 3 to 5 days for the refund.

I took the money that I shouldn’t and didn’t really have them pay for the refrigerator in full, hoping I will get my refund as soon as possible. Tomorrow will be day number five and I am very concerned I will not get my refund back to my bank card in a timely manner. Funny too my layaway was cancelled on a 1/21/20, but I purchased upfront the same exact refrigerator on 1/24/20. Sears was absolutely no help without the situation, would not reinstate my layaway, did not even tell me what was going on ahead of time, And offered no discount for the inconvenience!

I desperately need my money back now, and I don’t know where it is. I was charged an additional $10 for the convenience of having the second cash purchase delivered on Saturday!

I’m sure they’re going to probably try to rip me off for the cancellation fee to even though I didn’t cancel it !! I have used Sears layaway before this and it was fine, but I will not ever use it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Replacement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Sears Cons: Dissappointment, Rip off, Customer service and does nothing, Customer service has no upper management, Cancel the layaway for no reason.

Location: 400 W Route 38, Moorestown Township, NJ 08057

Comments

They cancelled it because they have no products in stock. Good luck getting your money back

Sears Reviews