3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been trying to get a layaway refund status and no one can tell me anything. My layaway was cancelled because I had been in the hospital. I callee the number in my email asking what's going to happen with my refund. I was told that I could go to the store and get, because I originally put items on layaway in store. I drove 45 minutes to the store, where I was then told I had to wait for it to be mailed. I ask who I could speak with because I was given false information. Someone was called on the phone. This gentleman said he would have my payment expedited that day. I made sure that he had correct address, because everytime I asked for it to be changed, it never was. I was told it was done and to call today for status id not received.

Well I did just that. After speaking with 4 separate people, not one of them could tell me anything. Each one said that they had no access to fund out status. I asked for someone to transfer me to the correct person. The only thing they said was that they can email a request for info, but I wouldn't have an answer for 24 to 48 hours. I asked then for a supervisor and I was told there wasn't any.

To explain my situation, I was in an accident that took my husband's life. I qas released early Monday morning and dealt with the situation than. On Wednesday I got a call that my mother had a heart attack and was critical. This morning I was informed she most likely had only a few days to live. I knew that I would have this check today and that I could fly out to see her one last time.

But alas, nothing and nobody seems to know what to do so that I may get MY money. Except one gal, who said that my card could be refunded. Then she said, but it won't help, cause that takes 3 business days. Very Sympathetic, right??

I need someone that can authorize me to get my money. It is $1200!!

Also, it seems that no one ever changed my address yet again.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments