Wayland, Massachusetts

I brought my walk behind leaf blower in to Sears for a tune-up as I have done many times before.This time it was returned broken with a note saying it was "dangerous to operate".

I called, emailed, and wrote asking for a replacement or compensation. No response. They say that parts to fix it are no longer available. It does not seem right that they broke a machine that was working perfectly well when I brought it in, and now they simply walk away.

There are a number of ways they could resolve this, but they do not.I have been a loyal Sears customer for 30+ years.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears repair from Sears was repair service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments