I was on line ordering a dryer working with their chat room. I was given confirmation about the dimensions

and placed the order. I then went on line to the manufacturer and found the chat person was wrong.

I went onto the chat room again and was told they could not help me. I needed to call some other dept.

I explained it had been less than 10 min since I ordered and they said it did not matter.

I spent the next 5 hours trying to get the order canceled and they refused to send me an email confirmation. The sale confirmation was within seconds. They refused to refund my credit card for 7 business days.

I explained that I did not receive the goods and the order was placed and cancelled in the same 15 minutes. They blamed the bank, the credit card company stating they could NOT refund my card because of these financial entities.

I spoke with numerous call centers and they said to go to corp. They however did not have ph#. When I goggled the phone # for Sears corp was another call center. I then saw Ed Lampert listed in the long list of consumer complaints against Sears. I asked for him and was told he does not address consumer complaints.

Sears believes they can take money without providing the goods or service. They think they are above the law and that when I gave them permission to charge my account for the dryer it was their money. I said but I did not and will not get the dryer and they said we keep the money and collect the interest for 7 days and there is nothing you can do about it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about dryer at Sears was response to the issue and poor management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments