Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 08

After blasting them on FB messenger, and sharing the details of what had transpired, threatening to contact BBB, consumer tv reporter,and Sears CEO, they changed their tune. They finally agreed to replace yhe fridge.

I was given a dollar amount to stay within, and if I went over, it was my responsibility. I had to travel 2 hours to a Sears store to place the order for the replacement. I was told that it couldn't be done online or over the phone. I was not offered compensation for this inconvenience on their part, and because of the lemon Kenmore refrigerator.

I still have a dining room half full of replacement parts for the lemon fridge that was taken 2 weeks ago.

I still think that Sears can do more to resolve this since we had to deal with CS in the Philippines, travel 2 hours to a Sears store, and 2 hours back home to order the replacement, and to still have the parts here waiting to be picked up. My husband is battling stage 4 lung cancer and trying to resolve this matter with so many complications, is not acceptable or good business.

Original review posted by user Jun 08

I purchased a french door refrigerator from Sears in May 2017.

After several months, the ice maker rarely worked and the refrigerator temp fluctuated.

I called Sears Jan 31, 2018. They have made 6 service calls and finally 3 weeks ago, they called to say they were replacing my fridge. Angela gave me a dollar amount and told me to pick a new refrigerator and she would call me back on May 21 for a model number. More parts were shipped to my house and now they want to repair the lemon fridge.

I will never buy another item from Sears.

Comments