With Company response Not resolved

I bought a refrigerator at Sears in January 2012.In December the compressor went.

They replaced it. (A repair that would have cost $830) Now, 6 months later, the compressor has blown AGAIN. I called Sears, they said that they will not cover this and I have to pay for it. I told them they had just replaced the compressor 6 months ago, and asked about the warranty on THAT.

I was told the warranty on the new compressor was only 90 days. I asked to speak to a manager, and was put on hold until I finally hung up (1 hours and 36 minutes later) I don't feel it is right to make me pay for an obvious problem with an appliance that is not my doing.

I paid over $1200 for this refrigerator.And actually, it was on my Sears card, so by the time I was done paying, it was more like $1700!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Sears Response

Dear lizbrown,

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. We are sorry to learn of the trouble you are having with your refrigerator. We would like look into this issue further and contact you to discuss what options we may have available to help make this right for you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lizbrown), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we're truly sorry for the problems with your refrigerator and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.