A year and a half ago, I purchased a Kenmore top-mount refrigerator which promptly broke down. It was fixed under warranty. Last month, it broke again. So I called the "lemon" number. A nice representative said that he spoke to his superior and would refund me not only a 2 percent discount on the next fridge but also what I would have paid in service (about $230." After three follow-up calls and unpardonable wait times while customer service reps did "research," I was told that the check I was promised by the first rep had been issued twice and cancelled because the repairs had been done under warranty. No one took the trouble to even notify me about this. This after I'd been promised the $230 rebate plus the 2 percent discount.

This is a way to treat loyal customers? To me, this is not only not a company that doesn't behind its product but also one that prevaricates, fabricates and plays its customers. Meanwhile, I've been stuck with a broken refrigerator for two weeks and they've lost a customer. I expect nothing more than the usual syrupy "Oh, we're so sorry about that.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 08, 2014.

Comments