93 W Campbell Rd, Rotterdam, NY 12306, USA
3.3
Ease of Use

Less than 5 year old $1,000 Sears Kenmore Elite leaking.Repairman says too rusty to repair.

If we chose to repair it would cost $700. SERIOUSLY? If it was housed in my basement I could accept this happening. This is in the living area of my home with no humidity.

Apparently there was a recall of the same model number a few years ago that we were never notified about because supposedly our serial number wasn't one of the ones in the recall. NEVER AGAIN will I buy a Sears product. So disappointed in Sears right now. I have been a faithful Sears appliance customer for 29 years.

No longer the case. It was fun while it lasted.

No need to respond.I just needed to vent.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore 29272001 washing machine from Sears was fact that it did not last 5 years , but reviewer liked washing machine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments