I purchased an LG Washer from Sears less than two years ago, and purchased the extended warranty master plan. This just after purchasing all of our kitchen appliances with them, along with extended warranties on all.

I discovered rust at the top of the washer, near the dispenser, and contacted Sears. Apparently rust on a nearly brand new washer isn't covered, and they made no attempt whatsoever to be of help. Basically all I got was that I should look at my agreement and see that rust is not covered.

Too bad for you, in other words. Will NEVER purchase anything from Sears ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about lg washer at Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Massapequa Park, New York, United States #1093118

Just had the exact same experience...my husband's $50 dress shirts all have rust stains. I have an extended warranty but was told rust is not covered.

Shame on Sears for not standing by their products.

This is clearly a defect in the material...a washer gets wet and should withstand rust!!! Will never buy from Sears again.