With Company response

I came into Sears on Sunday looking at fitness equipment and ffound a great deal on the name brand elliptical.Went to register to pay and was told were out of them.

But it would be on the Tuesday truck and could pick up Wednesday between 6pm and 9pm.

Well on Wednesday with in the told time slot called to make sure was there and was given run around and finally told truck hasn't been unloaded wouldn't be till later and just best to call back another day.I'm sorry I spent $600.00 at this store and I want my Elliptical.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous392695,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We apologize that the arrival of your elliptical machine was not available for pick up at the expected date given, and for that we’re sorry. We would like to talk to you in reference to your experience. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information –contact #, screen name (Anonymous392695), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.