With Company response Not resolved

The tech lied 3 times why they would not cover warranty. I gave them a tiller that was less than a year old. Yers it was rusted on the out side. 1st they said the oil/gas mixture was wrong and the motor was locked up. I told then that was funny since the 4 cylinder did not require oil/gas mixture. 2nd was then your oil wear low in crank case. I tol;d them that was the first thing I checked. I only used the tiller once and the oil was fine. 3rd it was rusted, there had to be water in the oil. It must have been left out in the weather. I said NO it was in the shed out of the weather.

HERE is the deal. Yes I have a pool. Yes I clean it with Muriatic Acid was stored in the same areas as the tiller.

The point is that it's not that they did not cover it. It is that if you have a warranty they will LIE to get out of it. I just bought a $1000 worth of sears tools really thinking about returning them and I sure will be canceling the extra warranty that I bought with those tools. COME ON, JUST BE HONEST!!!! I am thinking about posting on Facebook about "DO NOT BUY WARRANTY

FROM SEARS" RIPOFF!!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello Phowe@christchurchfw.com,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing with Sears service. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to get your tiller to run properly when servicing and to exceed your expectations. This clearly has not been done for you and we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. My name is Robert and I work for the Social Media Support Team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tiller was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Phowe@christchurchfw.com) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Just wondering how it got rusty if it was kept in a shed out of the weather.

IHateStupidCustomers

what I'm getting from this is that you wanted to blame Sears for your dumbness and then lie about it. why should they cover rust that you caused?