Took My Vaccume in for service to Sears and was only 6 months old if that.I had the purchase copy and they took it and gave us a loaner.

I was dealig with a gal named Amanda she was always less then pleasant with each call as weeks went by. I was leaving out of state in Aug 2011 and returned the loaner and asked my daughter too pickup ours when it is done. The call came 7-10 weeks after sent to service that mine was completed. When I went to pick it up I was told they never got the loaner which they did.

The storee mgr Rich Lopez went into the back and got mine came out and chucked it at me and proceeded to tell me that they no longer sell my product so that service never fixed it I was like REALLY you have had this almost 3 months and you told me it was fixed and now it isnt??He was less then polite about it annd I left the store after Amanda lied about the loaner anbd he was not kind at all I will never shop in Elko Nevada Kmart nor Sears AGAIN and because they dont stand behind their products anylonger is ***.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments