With Company response

My over the range microwave went out.I have an extended warranty.

Sears honors it but the amount of time wasted in not being able to go to work and being lied to because the technician never showed up, then lied to a computer that he must've punched in to say no one was home, having to reschedule twice because I was lied to about the time the technician showed up, which cost more lost wages, is not worth it. I could have purchased a new one and come out cheaper.

Jesses James had a gun!To top it off every person I spoke to had an accent that made me think they were from China and would not allow me to speak to a supervisor.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team, we have just come across your post and wanted to reach out. Please accept our apologies for the troubles you’ve had with the repair of your over the range microwave. We understand your time is valuable and multiple missed service appointments are never acceptable. We would like to contact you and look further into this, and to also go over the options we have to assist. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Anonymous / 314868 you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.