With Company response Not resolved

The tool manager, Steve, tried to give me the cheaper Evolve series adjustable wrenches with a limited warranty and said my craftsman models were not in stock.Well, the whole display was stocked to the max and it was in eyesight just down the aisle.

I limped down there (disabled vet) and got the two wrenches and put them on the counter and called him out right there for lying. customer service has done nothing and the management will not look at the loss prevention video.

The store manager was rude and backed up Steve by saying that he would never lie.B>S!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Patalitamark,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention regarding your tools.My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset over what has occurred with your recent visit. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to look into this further and address concerns.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (patalitamark), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Chicago, Illinois, United States #786665

That is why Sears is going down the tubes. They never back up their guarantee anymore. That is why I shopped shopping at Sears and destroyed my Sears credit card.