With Company response Not resolved

On Saturday November 24,2012 my husband and I purchased a mattress from our local sears to be delivered on December 1, 2012 between 2:30-5pm.As we were told to do since we were replacing a waterbed we drained the old waterbed and waited for our delivery.

At 6 pm I called the delivery number and was told sorry they were on delivery number 12 and we were 13 they should be there soon! 10 mins later I received a call that my delivery guy was injured and they would call me back in 20 mins to let me know if they had found a replacement driver. Over an hour later I called back and was informed they would not be able to deliver until Dec 14 because the driver was involved in an accident. I asked if I could pick up the mattress and was told that they had canceled my order bc someone had put in the delivery for 2022!

When I was put through to the store they informed me my mattress had been damaged in the accident! When I went to the store the next morning to work this all out because my husband is waiting to have hip replacement and can not sleep on the floor, couch or air bed that was suggested or replacing the water in my water which would be a pretty penny I find out my mattress is in the warehouse and I can pick it up myself if I would like. 2 hrs in the store to ring out my "canceled" order hours on the phone being lied to! I have never seen customer service like this!

When I called corporate to complain they informed me it wasn't their problem since I picked it up myself! Question is then whose problem is it Sears???

Customer service is your problem!I sure don't like to be treated so poorly for spending my hard earned money in your store and I don't think others will either!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Searspoorcustservice,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We would like to apologize for the multiple issues you have experienced with your mattress purchase. We can certainly understand how very disappointing these multiple setbacks were for you, and know that the lack of communication on our end only made a difficult situation that much worse. We would love the opportunity to look further into your situation, and see what we can do to make this right by you and your family.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Searspoorcustservice) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.